Tuesday, March 15, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me...

I'm an avid US Weekly Reader. (I cannot get to the mailbox fast enough on Friday nights to get it, get in comfy clothes and sit down to read it cover to cover) One of my favorite pages of the magazine is the 25 Things You Don't Know About Me, so I decided to write my own list.

25. I enjoy watching reality TV.
24. I would love to be a good cook, but still can't do much in the kitchen.
23. I want to run a total of 5 marathons which means I have 3 to go.
22. I love stationary and want to own a card store someday.
21. I'm terrible with money, I can only spend it.
20. I want to write a children's book.
19. Living in NYC has always been on my bucket list.
18. Chocolate is a food group in my diet.
17. I believe a pedicure makes everything better.
16. I have too many speeding tickets to count and could be a successful racecar driver.
15. Rollercoasters scare me...won't go on one!
14. I would love to see every country in the World...there is no place I wouldn't go.
13. As a teacher, my goal is to change the life of just one of my students.
12. I want to go on a Mission trip someday.
11. I believe you can't have too many bracelets.
10. Lip gloss makes me happy and I have quite the collection.
9. I have been in ten weddings...one more in October! yea!!
8. A pony tail is my staple hair style.
7. I have tried for two summers to wakeboard and still can't.
6. My favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream and peanut butter.
5. I eat chicken for most meals...with ketchup!
4. My grandma taught me to drive a boat in high school.
3. I couldn't swallow a pill until I was a Sr. in high school.
2. I can't be without my phone...I may have an addiction!!!
1.I may be 30, but I still sleep with my silky.(blanket)

3 comments:

  1. I love your list! And I think you have made a very positive impact on Brendan this year and I can't thank you enough for that! Oh and Pedicures and Lip Gloss are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Really miss my friend this year! I knew most of this already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you finished your list. I need to get to work on mine!

    ReplyDelete