Sunday, March 13, 2011

A-Z Me

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A-Z Me

I stole this from the What A Girl Wants. I thought it was fun to read her answers and I figured I play along.
A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry.  Not the doing it, but the putting it away.


D. Dogs: Grady Lee Clouse Weaver
E. Essential start to your day: Tall  Skinny Vanilla Latte(Can't have one until Easter.)

F. Favorite color: RED
G. Gold or silver: Both!
H. Height: 5' 6"


I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Clarinet
J. Job title: 4th GradeTeacher

K. Kids: none yet...
L. Live: OKC

M. Mom’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Mel, MKC

O. Overnight hospital stays: none..knock on wood

P. Pet peeves: Being late, people who talk to loud!

Q. Quote from a movie: "He's so confused he doesn't know if he should wind his butt or scratch his watch"

S. Siblings: OLDER Big Bro Matt

T. Time you wake up:  5:00 for boot camp...6:30 other mornings

U. Underwear: everyday

V. Vegetables you don’t like: hmm...zucchinin

W. What makes you run late: Not wanting to get out of my cozy bed, cuddling with Grady, Matt Lauer, picking out my clothes....pretty much everything. Not a morning person.

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, left elbow, left thumb

Y. Yummy food you make: rotel, brownies,

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys, elephants, hippos, flamingos

No comments:

Post a Comment