Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just another day in the life of Melanie...

I had such a fun day on Monday that I had to share!

5:00 am-Up for a fun morning at boot camp...was sore before I got home!
7:00 back home and back to bed
9:00 Up to get ready for a full day with Gretchen and Hallie Bear
11:00 Lunch at the Spicy Pickle followed by shopping at Spring Creek
2:00 Pinkitzel-A FABULOUS cupcake place in Bricktown...this is a must if you enjoy cupcakes and candy as much as I do!
3:00 Lime Leopard and more shopping
4:00 Home for a rest and to learn more about blogging
6:00 Dinner at BJ's...very yummy fried shrimp
8:00 BOWLING!!! I did terrible the first game...but won the second!!
9:30 Home to watch Bethanny before going to sleep early!

I love days like this...lots of fun, laughs and good friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. marciehill56@gmail.comMarch 21, 2011 at 9:52 PM

    I want a fun day with you like this. Makes me jealous. Shopping eating etc sounds like a blast. I want to come sometime.... Miss and love you! oh and maybe a few drinks in there..... OH Hell Yeahs...........

    ReplyDelete