Monday, March 21, 2011

ABC's of ME

ABC's of Me


- Available: for my husband, Grady, niece, family and friends
- Age: 30
- Annoyance:dirty finger nails
- Animal: Grady Lee

B
- Birthday: October 31
- Best Friends: Lauren, KB, Kim, Melissa, Susie, Luthey, Meredith, Tiger,
- Body Part on opposite sex: Smile
- Best feeling in the world: happiness...
- Best weather: sunshine and a slight cool breeze
- Been in Love: yes
- Been on stage: yes
- Believe in Magic: yes
- Believe in Miracles: of course
- Believe in Santa: Well, he comes every year, so yeah!

C
- Cake or pie: cake-well both really
- Country to visit: Italy
- Cheese: melted

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dance in the rain: yes, and splash in the puddles

E
- Eggs: scrambled
- Eyes: brown
- Ever failed a class: almost

F
- Full name: Melanie Kay Weaver
- First thoughts waking up: I need to get up and get to boot camp.
- Food: Mexican

G
- Greatest Fear: losing my parents
- Goals: to be happy
- Get along with your parents: yes I do
- Good luck charm: my silky blanket, ladybugs, a pen that was my Gran's

H
- Hair Color: dark black
- Height: 5'6"
- Happy: happier than I could have expected
- Holiday: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter, St. Pat's, Fourth of July...I like to celebrate
- How do you want to die: happy

I
- Ice Cream: frozen yougurt twist from Braum's
- Instrument: haven't played since high school...so my ipod
J
- Jewelry: wedding ring, pearl ring from my Gran, ruby bracelet from my mom and dad
- Job: 4th grade teacher
K
- Kids: 27 and they go home at 3:50!
- Kickboxing or karate: Kick boxing
- Keep a journal?: my blog!

L
- Longest Car Ride: Atlanta on a band trip, 24 hrs...
- Love: comes in all shapes and sizes...I see it everyday in many forms!
- Letter: M
- Laughed so hard you cried: all the time
M
- Milk flavor: Chocolate
- Movies: Beaches, Love and Basketball, Steel Magnolia's
- Motion sickness?: Oh yes.
- McD’s or BK: McD's

N
- Number of Siblings: One brother, Matt, sister in law Anne, brother in law Tim
- Number of Piercings: 2
- Number: 15
O
- One wish: to be a great mom or atleast half as good as mine!

P
- Perfect Pizza: green peppers, pineapple and Canadian Bacon
- Pepsi or Coke: don't drink pop
Q
- Quail: matt and dad shoot 'em

R
- Reason to cry: memories, Hallmark Commericals, LifeTime Movies
- Reality T.V.: Yes!
- Radio Station: Sports Animal
- Roll your tongue in a circle?:no
- Ring size?: 7 - 8

S
- Song: Angel Eyes
- Shoe size: 9 1/2
- Salad Dressing: Lite Italian
- Sushi: cooked...yes!
- Skipped school: only a few times
- Slept outside: no way!
- Shower daily?: yes...twice
- Sing well?: Nope...was asked to lip sing before
- In the shower?: sing in the shower? yes...as loud as possible
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both
-Time for bed: Usually somewhere between 10 and midnight
-Thunderstorms: Love them, when I'm sleeping and my dad is in the house
U
- Unpredictable: Every now and then

V
- Vacation spot: There are soooo many.

W
- Weaknesses: dessert
- Who makes you laugh the most: Mackenzie, Jeff and Grady
- Worst feeling: loss, failure
- Want to be a model?: only a model person
- Worst Weather?: when it's so cold outside it hurts and by this I mean below freezing

X
- X-Rays: not unless I have to
- Ex's: must have them to teach you what you want and deserve
Y
- Year it is now: 2011
- Yellow: sunshine, wreath on my door, color that makes me happy!
Z
- Zoo animal: Monkeys, elephants, flamingos

No comments:

Post a Comment