Monday, March 28, 2011

"But you match..."

A few weeks before Sparky and I got engaged, we were talking to Mackenzie about where we lived.  I reminded her that I lived in Tulsa and Sparky lived in OKC. She looked really confused at us and said, "but you match!" We realized that Sparky and I began dating when she was about 18 months old and in her mind we had ALWAYS been together. It was so sweet. Of course Sparky thought I put her up to it, but I didn't. She is just one smart little girl! IT did work in my favor though. I told him if a 3 year old could see that we should be together, then we did! Well it worked! Sparky purposed on May 10th and we were married on Aug. 28th! Today we have been married 7 months. It has gone by so fast! Each day is so much fun and definitely a learning experience. I can't wait to see what life brings us next!

So here's to my great husband! I love you!

Mackenzie, Me and Sparky

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Aug 28th was my mom's birthday and a very very good day! You guys will be together forever! :)

    ReplyDelete