Monday, March 14, 2011

Memory Lane...

Here are a few of my fondest memories...

  • Eating popcorn and watching the Golden Girls with my Gran.
  • Going to see Bambi at the Coleman Theater in Miami with my Grandma Clouse
  • Spending the whole day on Grand Lake tubing and skiing, only going in because it got dark.
  • Watching the Sooners win the National Championship in 2001 FSU Who?
  • Nov. 16th, 2007...day I became an Aunt
  • Silver Dollar City-Grandpa bought me twin dolls
  • Winning a State Softball Championship in high school
  • Graduating from OU
  • Aug. 28, 2010...the day I became Melanie Weaver
  • Eating vanilla ice cream and peanut butter with Grandpa Clouse
  • Crossing the finish line of the Vegas and San Diego marathons
  • Christmas Morning when Santa brought me the entire Barbie and the Rockers collection
  • The time my dad took me fishing and my yellow ribbon fell out of my hair, he turned the boat around for it!
  • Catching a hotel on fire in Ireland with Matt
  • Waking up to find cards in my bathroom from my momma on important mornings or just because...
  • Driving through Christmas Tree Lane only to want to go again, and again and again...
  • My first day of teaching...what a day!
  • Kissing the Blarney Stone
  • The day we brought Grady home...man was he stinky! Thanks dad for bathing him several times.
I could go on and on, but I won't bore you! I'm one lucky girl to have so many great memories to share! My family is simply the best and I love them so much.

Here's to making many more happy memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment